So meine Lieben, da meld ich mich doch noch mal! Ich hab jetzt nur noch eine Woche in meinem Projekt hier in tepa, dann werde ich n bisschen durch das Land reisen und hoffentlich rechtzeitig am 18ten Juni in mein Flugezeug steigen.
Because of some English speaking members in my audience I want to summarize the last few weeks in international language so that everybody is able to understand. In the last weeks happened so much. I had a lot of work and also thought about how to support the organization. Of course I had some ideas but the realization is not easy. There are a lot of resources missing or difficult to get here. But at least I found some ways...
Two days ago I was with Isaac in a small village in a rural area without electricity. Most of the population are farmers and go to field very early and come back late in the evening. There is nobody who look after the children and the appearance of them is terrible. They've got injuries on arms and legs and the flights sit in there. This view I will never forget!
It's not easy to see the bad sides of the country but necessary. This country is so different to Germany and I had to get used to so many things. But now it's better, i enjoy staying here. When I arrive Tepa after I spent a weekend in another region it feels like coming home...I love my host daddy Isaac and my colleague Fatao, we've got a lot of fun together. Today in the evening we will go to the big stadium here in Kumasi and watch the match between Ghana and Kongo! It'll be nice!
I'm going to leave my project next week on Saturday. I'll travel to Cape Coast and stay there for two or three days to visit the sights there, the close city Elmina and the Kakum National park. Afterward I'll take the bus back to Accra. If there's enough time and Sonja gets the address, I want to visit her godchild Georgina in Volta region. That's the plan but I don't know what will happen because in this country you shouldn't make plans, it doesn't work!
Leider bleibt mir jetzt nicht mehr viel Zeit! In diesem Sinne! Greetings to everybody! Like you much and miss you! Kisses
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen