Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011

Wind of change

Dear population of the earth!
I know a lot of time has gone since I have written the last post. And I'm sorry for. I thought a lot of time about writing something down here once again because there shouldn't be something special about my situation now. What I mean is, in Ghana everything was an adventure and it was interesting to read the stories but now it's different and I'm worried about boring you. But I found a decision and the wish to write something like a diary won. I want to use the blog to inform my friends, those who are intrested in my life, and also for myself to report. I think in future I will be happy to read what happened and how it felt.

At the moment I'm just sitting on my bed in my new room in a foreign city. After my comeback to Germany I started applying for university and at least I got a place here at the university of Bielefeld. I had to search for a flat and to move. The first days were hard and I missed my old life but I think it's the same procedure as all the time. Now I'm here for nearly three weeks and I'm staring to arrange with the new situation. I like my roomies and of course all the other students in my subject. It's more difficult to get in connection to other students than I thought but I found a girl as a really good friend. Her Name is Tatjana and I'm sure we will have a great time here. At first I also thought about trying to swap the university after one semester. The idea hasn't disappeared but it's no longer present all the time.
That's the situation now and I hope it isn't too boring. Only once at least: Some minutes ago I tried to cut my hair and now it looks so crazy :)
I have to work for Chemistry therefore I wish you a good start in the new week. I will write if something special happens ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen